- The European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI), is a non-profit research network, organized as an international scientific non-profit association under Belgian law. Launched in January 2003, it has become a focal point for academic research on corporate governance in Europe and encourages the interaction between different disciplines, such as economics, law, finance, and management. It contains among the largest online collection of full texts of corporate governance codes and principles.
- GMI Analyst (formerly The Corporate Secretary) site includes articles and other information related to corporate governance.
- The Institute of Internal Auditors provides governance information, dates of internal audit practice conferences, and available publications for training, etc.
- The Corporate Governance site is just that, devoted entirely to corporate governance. It includes news, archived stories, links to other informative sites, and a reference library for written materials regarding the topic.
- The site of the American Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance contains, among other things, information on auditor independence and audit committee rules.
- The online resource from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. Do a search and find current articles. The site is updated bi-weekly to keep the reader on top of the latest information.
- The Financial Executives International web site is a resource for articles about many different topics.
- International Corporate Governance Network Group established by institutional shareholders.
- Kennesaw State University’s Corporate Governance Center is a good resource for corporate governance publications and links.